This threaded panel mount allows you to mount a male or female XT90 or XT90-S anti-spark plug in a variety of places.
- Fitting - Panel mount fits a 32mm hole (commonly available hole saw size).
- Maximum panel thickness - 13mm.
- Easy installation - Finger tightening is sufficient in most circumstances. If required, the retaining nut can be tightened with a spanner or adjustable wrench. Please bear in mind that the threads are made from plastic, so be careful not to overtighten.
- Includes two offset retaining set screws (M3x5) to secure and prevent movement of the connector. The set screws require a 1.5mm hex key to tighten them (not included).
- Versatile - Can house either a male or female XT90 or XT90-S connector.
- Material - 3D printed using PLA+.
1x XT90 panel mount fitting.
1x securing nut.
2x connector retaining set screws (already installed).
*Connectors NOT included.