Hi. I'm Dan, the owner of TorqueTech.
My obsession with electric bikes started when I first discovered them in 2012 and has been growing ever since.
I have been supplying electric bike parts & accessories since 2015, trading on Amazon and EBay as 'DRL Global' and 'danielrlee1980’ respectively.
TorqueTech is located in Westbury, Wiltshire and is owned and operated full-time by myself alone.
Reasons to purchase from TorqueTech:
- Fast shipping – All UK orders are guaranteed to be shipped using Royal Mail 1st Class postal service, unless specified otherwise.
- UK stock – No drop shipping! All items are in stock and ready for immediate local dispatch.
- Unparalleled product support – I personally use and have experience with all items that I sell and am able to provide post-sale technical support, if required.
- Hassle-free returns – You are free to return your purchase, whatever the reason, for a full refund. I offer a generous 30 day returns window for “change of mind” returns.
- No hidden charges – Since all my stock is located in the UK, there won’t be any unexpected tax invoices after your purchase.
- Easy, effective & fast communication – I endeavour to reply to all messages within three hours of receipt, Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00. I will also do my very best to reply in a timely manner outside of these hours. As a UK born citizen, I am able to communicate in an effective manner.
- TorqueTech is a legitimate UK business – All purchases will be covered under The Consumer Contracts Regulations (CCR), which implement the Consumer Rights Directive. This gives you rights when shopping online, so you’re covered if things go wrong.
- Honesty, reliability & integrity - TorqueTech is in business for the long-term. I want to be here to support my existing customers in the future and to do so, I operate with these three ideals at all times.
Thank you for considering a purchase from TorqueTech.