- Includes cover - Protects the connectors.
- Fitting - Panel mount fits a 32mm hole (commonly available hole saw size).
- Maximum panel thickness - 12mm (13mm without cover).
- Front face diameter - 42mm
- Easy installation - Finger tightening is sufficient in most circumstances. If required, the retaining nut can be tightened with a spanner or adjustable wrench. Please bear in mind that the threads are made from plastic, so be careful not to overtighten.
- Includes two retaining set screws (M3x5) to secure and prevent movement of the connector. The set screws require a 1.5mm hex key to tighten them (not included).
- Versatile - Can house either PP15, PP30 or PP45 connectors.
- Material - 3D printed using PLA & TPU.
1x 2-Way panel mount fitting for Anderson Powerpole connectors.
1x securing nut.
2x connector retaining set screws (already installed).
*Connectors NOT included.