- High-power LED constant current driver
- Lithium battery charger
- DC Power supply
- Non-isolated step-down module, constant current and constant voltage module (CC CV), charging module
- Input voltage: 7-32V
- Output voltage: 0.8-28V (continuously adjustable)
- Output Current: 12A ( power tube temperature exceeds 65°C please add cooling fan )
- Constant current range :0.2-12A ( adjustable )
Turn lamp current : constant current value * ( 0.1 ) , turn lamp current and constant current value linkage. For example, constant current value 3A, turn lamp current is set to 0.1 times constant current(0.1 * 3A = 0.3A). When adjust the constant current to 2A , then turn lamp current is 0.1 times constant current (0.1 * 2A = 0.2A).
- Turn lamp current is fixed to 0.1 time in this version( actually turn lamp current value is probably not very accurate ), it is for identify whether the battery is fully charged.
- Dropout voltage: 1V
- Output Power: Maximum power is about 300W, power tube temperature exceeds 65 degrees please add fan.
- Conversion efficiency : up to approximately 93% ( the higher output voltage, the higher the efficiency )
- Output ripple : 20M bandwidth ( for reference only )
- Input 24V Output 12V 5A ripple around 50mV ( excluding noise )
- Operating temperature : Industrial grade (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- No-load current : Typical 20mA (24V step down to 12V)
- Load regulation : ± 1% ( constant voltage)
- Voltage regulation : ± 1%
- Constant accuracy and temperature: the actual test , the module temperature changes from 25 degrees to 60 degrees , the change of the constant current value is less than 5% ( constant current value 5A)
- Dynamic response speed : 5% 200uS
- Potentiometer adjustment: clockwise ( increase ) , counterclockwise ( decrease ). The potentiometer close to the input port is for voltage adjust (CV), the potentiometer close to the output port is for current adjust(CC).
- Indicator : double color indicator. When charging the indicator is RED, fully charged is GREEN( No load is green ).
- Output short circuit protection : Yes , constant current ( constant current value you set)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None,
- Output prevent backflow : None.
- Wiring: Terminal
- Size:65(L)*47(W)*23.5(H) mm
Directions for charging battery:
Make sure you know the floating charge voltage ,charging current and input voltage of your rechargeable battery.
Setting the constant voltage potentiometer,and put the output voltage on about 5V.
Monitor output short circuit current by 10A current of multimeter ,and adjusting output current to the expected charging current by constant current potentiometer.
Adjusting the output voltage to the floating charge voltage by constant voltage potentiometer.
Connecting with the battery and try to charge.
(Step 126.96.36.199 are for module input connected with power,while no load output disconnected with battery.)
Direction for LED constant current driver:
Make sure you know the working current and max working voltage of the LED you need to drive.
Adjusting the constant voltage potentiometer and put output voltage on about 5V.
Monitor output short circuit current by 10A current of multimeter,and adjusting output current to expected LED working current by constant current.
Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to LED max working voltage by output voltage potentiometer.
Connecting with LED ,and try to drive.
(Step 188.8.131.52 for module input connected with power,while no load output disconnected with LED max working voltage.)