5A adjustable step-down power supply, with LED voltmeter display, adhesive heatsink and brass standoffs.
- Features the XL4015 IC
- Includes adhesive heatsink and brass standoffs.
- Power indicator light
- LED Voltmeter display and voltmeter self calibration. Features improved microprocessor. Voltage meter error±0.05V, measuring range 0 ~ 40 V. (note: to ensure the voltage meter accuracy, please make sure that the input voltage is above 4.5 V).
- Button can switch voltage meter between input or output voltage measurement and a light shows which way is measuring voltage, and save the settings.
- Voltage meter can disabled when not needed with the left-hand button.
- Features terminal blocks for quick and easy connection without soldering (solder pads also present).
- Input voltage is 4V to 38V. (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage by a minimum of 1.5V)
- Output voltage adjustable range 1.25V ~ 35V continuously adjustable. (the input voltage must be higher than the output voltage by a minimum of 1.5V).
- Output current can reach 5 A, suggest to use in 4.5A.
- Power output up to 75W.
- High conversion efficiency, up to 96% (efficiency is related to the input and output voltage, current and voltage difference).
- Load regulation S (I) ≤ 0.8% , voltage regulation S (u) ≤ 0.8%
- Overheating protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Size: 60mm x 37mm x 18mm
- Weight: 28g
- 1x 75W 5A adjustable DC-DC step-down module with voltmeter.
- 1x adhesive heatsink.
- 4x brass mounting standoffs.
- 4x standoff nuts.