This auxiliary input potentiometer features a 5KOhm potentiometer and can be configured for continuous control one of the following Cycle Analyst V3 parameters:
- Amps limit
- Speed limit
- Power limit
- ThrO limit
- PAS level
- Cable length: 50cm
- Connector : JST-SM 3-pin male
- To fit handlebar diameter: 22mm
- Mount the potentiometer on your handlebar.
- Connect the potentiometer to the WHITE 3-PIN FEMALE JST-SM Cycle Analyst V3 connector.
- Configure your Cycle Analyst V3 with the following settings:
Firmware 3.1 and above:
Analog Aux Settings > AuxA Control Type > [Pot]
Analog Aux Settings > AuxA Input Function > [SELECT FUNCTION]
Analog Aux Settings > Lo Deadband > [0.1V]
Analog Aux Settings > Hi Deadband> [0.1V]
Aux > Function > [Limits]
Aux > Limit > [SELECT PARAMETER TO LIMIT]
Aux > Min Aux In > [0.10V]
Aux > Max Aux In > [4.90V]
On the "SETUP AUX POT" preview screen, you should then see the voltage swing from 0.0 - 4.99V as you turn the potentiometer knob, and the corresponding limit percentage goes from 0% to 99%.
*Cycle Analyst V3 not included.