1x LM2596HV HIGH VOLTAGE adjustable power supply module.
Input Voltage :4.5-60V DC
Output voltage: 3-35V DC
- Input Voltage :4.5-60V
- Adjustment method: First, connect the input power supply (4.5-60V) observing the correct polarity, then use a multimeter to monitor the output voltage and adjust the potentiometer (usually clockwise step up, counterclockwise step down).
- Output voltage: 3-35V Continuously adjustable. Suggest no-load debugging.
Minimum voltage difference: 1.5V. Iin order to ensure output stability, keep the minimum 1.5V differential between input and output.
- Output current: rated current is 2A, 12V to 5V the max is 3A
- Output power: 15W(Max)
- Conversion efficiency: up to 92% (the higher the output voltage, the higher the efficiency)
- Static power consumption is only about 6mA
- Connection mode: welded, plus pins can be soldered directly on the PCB
- Operating temperature: Industrial (-40 ℃ to +85 ℃)
- Load Regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Short circuit protection: current limiting, thermal protection, self-recovery
- Size: 42*20*13mm (with potentiometer)/1.65*0.78*0.51"