150W DC-DC step up converter with brass standoff mounts.
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up module (BOOST)
- 65 * 56.5 * 23 (length * width * high) (mm)
- Input voltage :10-32V
- Output voltage: 12-35V (adjustable)
- Output Current: 6A (MAX)
- Input Current: 10A (MAX) (Please enhance heat dissipation if more than 10A)
- Output power: natural cooling 100W (MAX), enhance heat dissipation 150W (MAX)
- Easy to drive 65W 90W dual-core notebook.
- Use a 12V battery drive 19V 3.42A notebook, the module temperature about 45°c
- Conversion efficiency: 94% (measured at Input 16V, output 19V 2.5A)
- Output Ripple: 2% (MAX) 20M-bandwidth
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40°c to +85°c) (ambient temperature exceeds 40°c, lower power use, or to enhance heat dissipation)
- Full load temperature rise: 45°c
- No-load current: 25mA typical
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Short circuit protection: None (Please Install fuses and protection circuits at Input port.)
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection: None (Please Series diode at the input port.)
- Brass standoffs included.
1. DIY an output adjustable vehicle power supply, connect the 12V input, and output can be 14-35V(adjustable freely), However, the output voltage can not be less than the input voltage.
2. Car laptop power supply: connected to 12V power supply, output voltage regulation as your notebook need.