Handlebar Light Horn On/Off Signal Switch
The green button is a NORMALLY OPEN MOMENTARY switch that is suitable for a horn.
The red button functions both as a MOMENTARY (half press) and LATCHING ON/OFF (full press) switch. Depending on the setup, I've used it for both a light switch and an emergency cutout switch.
The black turn signal slider is a SPDT switch with a center off position. However, this switch is also suitable to be used as a 3-speed switch on brushless motor controllers that support the function.
NOTE: If switching loads over 1 amp such as high power lights - use a relay and have the switch turn the relay on and off.
- This Switch is Small in size does not take up much room on your bars, It can be easily mounted over your existing clutch lever perch to save space.
- It is Lightweight perfect with other accessories as it is compact the width is 3/8 Inches only
- Perfect for any e-bike, street bike or ATVS and much more
- To fit most Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat, Can-Am and Polaris 7/8 inch (22mm) diameter handlebars
- This Switch has the following features it has a button for your Horn, it has left and right turn signals, and a ON/OFF button for your lights.
- Housing Materials: PC & ABS Plastic
- Voltage: 12V-48V
- Connections: 7 Pins
- Overall Wire Length: 100cm
- Fitment: Universal for most 7/8" Diameter Handlebars
- Features: Horn. On/Off Switch For Lighting, & left/right turn signals
- Red & Red: Lights
- White & White: Horn
- Yellow: Left Turn Signal
- Green: Right Turn Signal
- Brown: Ground for Turn Signal Lights