This threaded panel mount allows you to mount a pair of Anderson Powerpole PP15, PP30 or PP45 connectors in a variety of places.
- Fitting - Panel mount fits a 25mm hole (commonly available hole saw size).
- Maximum panel thickness - 13mm.
- Front face diameter - 34mm.
- Easy installation - Finger tightening is sufficient in most circumstances. If required, the retaining nut can be tightened with a spanner or adjustable wrench. Please bear in mind that the threads are made from plastic, so be careful not to overtighten.
- Includes a retaining set screw (M3x5) to secure and prevent movement of the connector. The set screws require a 1.5mm hex key to tighten it (not included).
- Versatile - Can house either PP15, PP30 or PP45 connectors.
- Material - 3D printed using PLA.
- 1x Anderson Powerpole panel mount fitting.
- 1x securing nut.
- 1x connector retaining set screw (already installed).
*Connectors NOT included.